- Solutions for...
- Most Popular
- Testing Services
- Read, Watch, Listen
- Food & Beverage
- Hygiene & Body
How do you benefit?
There are five distinct ways that you can benefit from using the saliva tests in the Menopausal Hormone Panels™:
• They are more affordable than blood or urine tests. Blood testing for six hormones costs $250-$300 more than saliva testing.
• The collection procedure spares you the pain of venipunctures with a needle.
• Results are more clinically reflective of your hormone status and needs.
• Results can lead to an individualized and customized treatment plan using natural hormones.
• You will minimize overdosing and underdosing. This will ensure that you use only the proper hormones in the appropriate amounts. With salivary hormone testing, guesswork is a part of the past.
• The Peri/Post-Menopause Hormone Panels™ (PeriM/PostM™) help determine the risk of disease in your breast or uterus, and also allows for individualized recommendations on how to minimize this risk.
• Taking hormones without analysis and a determination of the true need for specific hormones entails unnecessary risk of possible serious side effects.
• The correct hormone panel along with the assistance of your doctor will aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
• Our test helps you know for certain whether you are in menopause or in perimenopause.
Upon purchase of this exam, you are able to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation with Dr. Bob to discuss your results.
Refund Policy: Due to the nature and integrity of our suppliers, all sales of testing services are final and non-refundable. Thank you.
Customers also viewed