The Organix (Registered Trademark) Comprehensive Profile is a nutritional test providing insights into organic acids and a view into the body's cellular metabolic processes. Additionally, children's reference ranges are designed to provide more accurate pediatric nutritional evaluations. Identifying metabolic blocks that can be treated nutritionally allows individual tailoring of interventions that maximize patient responses and lead to improved patient outcomes.
Organic acids are metabolic intermediates that are produced in pathways of central energy production, detoxification, neurotransmitter breakdown, or intestinal microbial activity. Marked accumulation of specific organic acids detected in urine often signals a metabolic inhibition or block. The metabolic block may be due to a nutrient deficiency, an inherited enzyme deficit, toxic build-up or drug effect. Several of the biomarkers are markers of intestinal bacterial or yeast overgrowth.
The Organix Comprehensive nutritional test profile provides vital patient information from a single urine specimen. This organic acids nutritional test is valuable for determining:
- Functional vitamin and mineral status
- Amino acid insufficiencies like carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative damage and antioxidant need
- Phase I & Phase II detoxification capacity
- Functional B-complex vitamin need
- Neurotransmitter metabolites
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 status
- Markers for bacterial and yeast overgrowth
Full review of the patient's biochemical status and metabolic pathway flow can help identify areas of greatest concern. Follow-up nutritional testing can monitor the effectiveness of selected treatments.
- Extensive Analyte List - The OrganixComprehensive Profile is a nutritional test which contains one of the most extensive biomarker lists in the industry. Including nutritional markers such as Quinolinate, D-Arabinitol, and 8-Hydroxy-2'deoxyguanosine, the Organixoffers great value.
- Innovative Method - The LC/MS-MS method, which is also used to screen newborns for metabolic disorders, requires very little sample preparation and processing. This technology provides more stability, accuracy, and sensitivity in measuring organic acids at low levels for optimum test results.
- Single Urine Specimen - A single overnight urine collection is easy for patients, leading to increased patient compliance.
The Organix Comprehensive nutritional test is ideal for patients who may suffer from:
- Weight issues
- Sleep abnormalities
- Chemical Sensitivities
- 0091 - Organix Comprehensive Profile
- 0391 - Organix Comprehensive Profile NY
*Not available in New York
A purchase of this test includes a brief review with Dr. Bob. Scheduling will take place after ordering.
Refund Policy: Due to the nature and integrity of our suppliers, all sales of testing services are final and non-refundable. Thank you.
New Consultation & Lab Test Policy (EFFECTIVE AUG 2021): At this time, we are only servicing online consultations and lab tests with individuals located in the U.S. Thank you for your understanding.
Refund and Return Policy: Due to the integrity and time restraints related to our products, as well as our COVID-19 protocols, ALL sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given. No warranties, either implied or expressed, are offered on our products. Any order cancelled within 24 hours will be given a full refund, less $7.50 to cover all operating expenses incurred on said order.